This setting will help you set the required width of the area where the content is displayed. This option is for adjusting the display width only on monitors, it is not valid for mobile phone screens.
Appearance of the width settings panel:
There are 2 settings here: wide layout and boxed layout.
- Wide – This option stretches the content horizontally to fit the full width of the screen. Width adjustment is possible from 768px to 1920px.
- Boxed – In this case, the content is displayed in a box surrounded by empty spaces. Width adjustment is possible from 768px to 1140px.
These settings allow you to set the background color and image. Or one of them.
Let’s set this image as a background:
The appearance of the site with the selected background:
When uploading an image, you will have new options to customize:
- Background Repeat: select the value you need
- Background Position: select the value you need
- Background Size: select the value you need
- Background Attachment: choose whether the background will move with the main content or not.
You cannot use a background color if you are using an image as the background.
This setting uses 2 background image options. The second option works as a background when moving from page to page.